Product in this link is sold in DIY kits.
The production of New Tuttminx (DIY Kit) has been stopped. Once sold out, there will be no DIY kits anymore.
Tuttminx is a 32 face twisty puzzle originally invented by Lee Tutt from USA.
It was first produced by VeryPuzzle in 2010 with curvy cuts [right]. In 2011, we made a second version with straight cuts [left].
The one in the center is our latest production named New Tuttminx.
What is special in this New Tuttminx?
* Re-designed the core which is better in precision and will shed light on other many axis projects.
* Unlike previous versions, it has 32 springs inside the spider to keep it stable and tight.
* Sunken sticker for better protection of stickers and touching feel.
* New cuts.
IMPORTANT: This product is sold in completely DIY kits. Below is a picture of what you will receive:
How to assemble New Tuttminx? Visit this page for instructions.
* Currently we don't provide this product other than DIY kit in black plastic. If you want finished but not stickered New Tuttminx, find it here http://www.verypuzzle.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=59
* Every part comes with 10% redundancy but we only guarantee a necessary quantity to be covered.
* Assembling this puzzle could take 1-3 hours.
For latest updates, join our supporting forum.
New Tuttminx (DIY KIT)
- Brand: VeryPuzzle
- Product Code: TU-5
- Availability: In Stock