Terms & Conditions
1. By default, all retailing packages will be sent via Registered Airmail. It usually takes 7-30 days depending on your location. You will be notified about the tracking number via email. Tracking site: http://www.17track.net/en
2. Packages will be organized in weeks. I.e., in some cases, handling time before shipping could take around 7 days (including working and non-working days).
3. If you forgot to add some item or want to modify an order after payment, contact email@example.com with order numbers. Before payment, you can always login and modify orders by yourself.
4. IMPORTANT. Starting on the day you paid the order, after 40 days, if the package doesn't show up, start a dispute on PayPal. This is simply in purpose of protecting your rights. However, this will not give you more information about where the package is and when it will arrive. All we could possibly tell is the information attached with the tracking number. After that we will response with tracking information and keep the case open till around 50 days. Then we'll close the case according to available information. If you do no report within 80 days since ordering date, any claims of 'item not received' will be ignored.
5. Product Availability: availability=9999 means there's no limitation on production quantity. Otherwise, is limited. Availability quantity will go down in accordance with finished payments. If it is limited, then there won't be a second run of the same attributes. For limited quantity products, only orders on status 'completed' will subtract stock. If you get a 'Pending' or other status on orders containing limited items, please contact us as soon as possible.
6. 'Final Call' of a particular product means we have stopped its production, the value of 'availability' shows remaining stock.